There are now great sites to help you distribute your blog. And this year is it ALL about GREAT CONTENT! I’ll talk about this more in the coming weeks but PLEASE take the time and write good stuff! Really give this a lot of thought and look at what your competitors are blogging about. Make yours better, richer and more informative to the reader. Remember we asked ourselves,
‘Why would someone read my blog again?”.
Here are our top 10 tips on how to get your blog out there:
- Start an email list
- Link your blog to Facebook and Tweet links to your blog
- Create awareness and motivation within your social networks so your followers spread your good news.
- Submit every post you write to Reddit, StumbleUpon, Sphinn and Hacker News.
- Ask your followers to vote/rate and comment on your posts. This goes a very long way!
- Add social sharing buttons to each blog so its easy for others to share your posts.
- Invite readers to follow you on twitter or join your email list and add an RSS feed.
- Name names in your blogs. Big up other peers and competitors. Everyone likes to hear a ‘well done’ and the more you do this, the more exposure you will have.
- Within your blog, use specific keywords and links to people, companies and posts relevant to your niche.
- Invite others to guest blog for you
Watch out for our top 10 do’s and don’ts tomorrow!