So you have a Facebook page, but have you thought about doing any of these handy tips?
- Design a good product page (600X200 pixel photo)
- Post interesting and original comments and tell your tale
- Use page as a viral blog
- Offer your fans something for free
- A ‘call to action’ button is something that people are using now to recruit new fans. Use a good one on your page.
- Ask your followers to invite their followers.
- Always link and link back to your twitter and you tube channels. You can add the apps on Facebook so they show up on your sidebar.
- Use your events page, even if you don’t throw your own. Lock on to something relevant and promote it,
- Engage your fans and get them to be involved in your next venture
- Get fans to tag pictures
- Use links in apps to keep all your posted links accessible
- Design a custom landing page so new followers have to like your page before they can read.
- Post up relevant content that leads somewhere. i.e your top ten films of 2012 etc.
- The people that you have ‘liked’ are also important, interact with them and promote their pages on yours.
- Always try to stay in touch with your ‘likes’
- Always try to be in touch with your peers and follows.
- Keep abreast of your insights and analyse what is working and engaging people on your page.
What are the best Facebook Pages you have come across?