I am writing this post on behalf of one of my clients who are offering out 7 FREE places on their upcoming Language Immersion Course in return for video testimonials! Hey – and you don’t event have to take the video – they will do it!
- Learning English from intermediate level and upwards or know someone that is.
- Based in London
- Up for being whisked away to Cambridge and visiting an exclusive spa and beautiful gardens whilst testing out Accelera’s Language Immersion Programme.
- Free for the day from 9am-6pm on 20th October
CALLING ALL German / Austrian / Swiss-German /Expats / Managers /Professionals /Students based in the UK and learning or improving their English.
MY CLIENT IS OFFERING AN EXCLUSIVE INVITE TO THEIR OPEN DAY FOR FREE!
On: 20th October 2012.
ONLY 7 PLACES LEFT!
WHAT YOU GET:
- A sample of their Language Immersion Programme FOR FREE in a fantastic venue near Cambridge. (COST WOULD USUALLY BE £150)
- Return coach transfers from London King’s Cross (9am – 6pm)
- Delicious hot buffet lunch plus coffee/tea/biscuits all day
- A visit to the new luxury spa and walks in the stunning grounds of Wyboston Lakes with Accelera Conversation Coaches
“Accelera Languageprovides intensive, immersive language programmes based on an innovative proven learning model that produces fast results and gives you the confidence to ‘speak up’ in English. Everyone who has gained mastery in a second language has done so by testing it in many challenging, real-life situations.”
WHAT DO ACCELERA GET OUT OF IT?
Accelera Language will compile footage of their exclusive event in the beautiful surroundings of the event venue. This will be used for their website and forthcoming exhibit at The Berlin Expolingua that has over 150 exhibitors and more than 25 countries involved.
Accelera will be evaluating their language course timetable and guests will have the ‘English Language Immersion Experience’ for the day for free in return for offering video testimonials of their experience.
Please note there will be no hard sell at this event
Language Level: (Lower intermediate to advanced learners of English *** Professionals of any industry *** Employees requiring an intense communication refresher programme *** Job-seekers*** Retirees)
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.