- I can’t think of anything
- that’s been done before
- has that been done before?
- am i experienced enough?
- everyone else would do a better job than me
- everyone else would have better ideas than me
- who would be more creative?
- who is more connected than me?
- is there something I’m missing?
- will I make a fool of myself?
- do they think I’m crazy, stupid, rubbish?
- what happens if I don’t make it work?
- am I not good enough?
- that’s brilliant, I would have never thought of that
- can I stay on top of an ever changing industry
- what will I work on next?…
Stop. You can do it. Dig deep.
Insecurity maybe seen as weakness but in vulnerability there’s strength and showing that vulnerability can only lead to good things. Embrace it, work with it, utilise it, overcome it. Until the next time!