It’s not just about brand exposure and engagement, its not about selling yourself. Twitter is a multidimensional network and you are not getting the most out of it unless you are doing the following…
1. Get the latest news, trends and popular chats in your industry.
2. Search hashtags popular to your business or interest and joining those conversations.
3. Introduce people that could be useful to each other or you.
4. Get others opinions on trends, news, hot topics and popular TV shows.
5. Connect directly with current customers/followers/fans
6. Gain valuable feedback from those that matter to you.
7.Reward your followers with specific offers/discounts and freebies
8. Send folk to different parts of your website with an engaging tweet.
9. Become your first point of call for customer service.
And lastly, (If you want it then you gotta put a hashtag on it…oh oh oh!)
10. Learn how the simple hashtag can open your Twitter experience and gain you some real valuable ground. For Example; Search events in your area right now by putting a hashtag in front of your town’s name. Join a #twitterchat for your industry, location or hobby. Search hot topics with a hashtag congruent to your industry.
For a smart evaluation on your Twitter activity and a 12 month strategy – Get in touch and this time next year you will see visible results!