FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 2016
SOULHOUSE MUSIC ANNOUNCES 1st DIGITAL RELEASE:
MR BRIAN POWER FEAT. REBECCA SCALES ‘SO LONG GONE
Independent music label, SoulHouse Music is dedicated to soul and house fans worldwide. Lead by Brian Power, the team have been busy creating a collective of supreme industry talent including vocalists, producers and remixers to complete a clear vision.
DJ Spen, Gary Hudgins, Mike Delgardo, Booker T, Westfunk, N’Dinga Gaba, Ronnie Herel, and vocalists Michelle John, Lloyd Wade create the launch labyrinth and the first release features Rebecca Scales and mixes to keep the dance floors delighted from N’Dinga Gaba, Eric Kupper and SHM founder Mr Brian Power.
NOTES TO EDITORS
- SoulHouse Music and SoulHouse Music Events leaves the ego at the door and celebrates the cohesion of soul and house music combined.
- Long-term soul head Brian Power, founder of SoulHouse Music, came up through the South London club scene and broke his teeth on the legendary FreekFM.
- SoulHouse Music releases can be accessed globally via traxsource.
- Soon to be released; A remake of Jeffrey Osborne’s 1982 track, ‘I Really Don’t Need No Light’ featuring the vocals of Lloyd Wade. Wade learned his trade in gospel music singing with his brothers in the MOBO nominated group The Wades and later found fame by reaching the top five in ITV’s X Factor and touring with Take That on their Beautiful World Tour. The song was playlisted on Mi-Soul Radio and has already created a strong DJ buzz.
- SoulHouse Events, an arm of SoulHouse Music has presented exclusive sets from Paul Trouble Anderson, Ronnie Herel, Paris Cesvette, Gordon Mac, Martin Lodge and Tim Burnett and it’s founders Brian Power and Sartorial.
Andrea Britton: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +44 7957 264576