Freelance Social Media Marketing Assistant
Fixed Term Contract: March – June 2016 | 15 Hrs a Week
Remote/Some on-site work
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- Would you like to be a part of a really exciting, lively independent startup?
- Are you pursuing a career within the social media and online marketing industry and love connecting with people?
- Are you a culture vulture? Is music, film, photography, fashion & design on your hit list?
- Are you a news junkie? Do you love surfing the net and writing?
- Are you an organization freak and up for delivering relentless publishing schedules?
- Are you a born communicator and love solving problems?
- Do you love creating unique content, taking pictures, creating gifs and movies?
- Do you naturally like to be ahead of the game and ooze curiosity?
- Can you commit to 15 hours a week?
Online PR UK requires a savvy Social Media Assistant to work alongside them on a consumer lifestyle brand project. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, have an understanding of how to both build and convert a digital audience and enjoy being creative.
- Build and manage social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Vine, Pinterest etc.).
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Support marketing strategies to drive sales, engagement, exposure, reach, likes and follows.
- Create, implement and monitor creative engagement-enhanced digital campaigns and track their success.
- Copywriting, design, basic photography & videography, positioning, creativity
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
- Constantly look for creative new ideas and ways to showcase different online media content.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Research; competitors, industry trends and the market.
- Monitor ROI and deliver monthly reports.
- Develop and maintain database.
- Identify and create an up-to-date network of relevant key influencers for engagement.
- Event Marketing & Promotion and Management
You are a people person and posses a warm and friendly approach to business
You are punctual, reliable, flexible and positive and have a zest for life
You have a formidable work ethic and a can-do attitude
You are organized; fun, hard working, ambitious and deliver deadlines ahead of time
You think on your feet and out of the box and work well under pressure
You are full of creative ideas and fully committed to making them work
You are self-motivated and happy to work without guidance
You are not afraid to ask when you don’t know something
You are comfortable on the phone and can write a cracking email
Are are always helpful and used to putting in the extra time to get the job done
You get results
You want to learn
- Educated to A Level +
- English, as first language
- Proof of social media input
- Proof of content created, blogs, copy, imagery, virals etc.
- A full grasp on what social media marketing can do for brands
- Knowledge of Hootsuite helpful but not essential.
- Photoshop / Indesign (Basic +)
- Filming Software a bonus
Please send your CV with examples of past work. A permanent role is possible for the right candidate and training will be given. Look forward to hearing from you!